‘Anuraag’ is registered Voluntary Organization under public societies Registration Act. The Organization is having welfare activities for Women, Children and Disabled. Services are open to all categories of people irrespective of their religion caste and creed.
ANURAAG was instituted on 21st December 1991.
To carry out Medical, Education, Social and cultural Activities for rural urban and tribal people.
To provide service for individuals with disability
To provide service by adopting innovative methods in diagnosis treatment, and prevention of diseases.
To provide comprehensive medical care for women, child, poor disabled and the aged.
To start special schools/vocational center’s for the disabled.
- Telangana Public Societies Registration Act:
- Income Tax Act 1961.
- Income Tax Certificate – valid in force forever
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976
- Recognized by Govt. of India
- Recognized by Govt. of Telangana.
- Registered by the National Trust For the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities.
- Registered under the PWD Act