ANURAAG was established and registered as a voluntary organization in 1991.The organization service are oriented towards poor women and children. Particularly for the mentally challenged. The name of organization itself is self explanatory, which extends helping hand to the needy with affection and love. It imparts training to the disabled by adopting innovative techniques to integrate them to lead a normal life in the mainstream.
We believe in the right of every child to have a full-fledged childhood where he/she the right to PROTECTION, RESPECT, OPPORTUNITIES,AND PARTICIPATION in his/her own growth and development.
Our mission is to educate train and Rehabilitated these children with Learning Disabilities due to in born errors of metabolism and make them self reliant with proper care ,Guidance and specialized training to these disabled children can become part of main stream society and lead independent life.
- To carry out Medical, Education, Social and cultural Activities for rural urban and tribal people.
- To provide service for individuals with disability
- To provide service by adopting innovative methods in diagnosis treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- To provide comprehensive medical care for women, child, poor disabled and the aged.
- To start special schools/vocational center’s for the disabled.
The organization has undertaken the following activities in order to realize the objectives mentioned above.